Friday, February 8, 2008

Uncorking the bottle

I have a friend.

Someone I respect and admire very much. She is a spectacular human being. The quintessential nice girl. She is inquisitive and smart, creative and thoughtful. You would never guess that below the surface, just below I'm guessing, exists a smoldering sexual being of untold depth.

I'm guessing she is a great fuck and loves fucking. I'll bet she sucks cock and loves it and is incredibly talented at it. i think she harbors curiosity about the taste of another woman's pussy as much as I harbor the desire to taste hers.. I wonder if she would like the taste of her pussy on my lips.

I'll bet she would revel in the incredible pleasure of having two cocks at once. I wonder if she likes getting fucked in the ass. I could see her eyes rolling back in her head, her mouth open slack jawed and a low moan escaping. I could see her hot blonde girlfriend grinding her wet pussy on her mouth.

Some fantasy... almost but not quite shocking.

No comments: