Thursday, January 31, 2008

In Celebration of Body Shapes

When I first became facinated with the lifestyle I, like many, thought it was a place for Barbie and Ken look alikes. Imagine my surprise when I attended my first meet and greet and thought I was at a PTA meeting. Yes, the music was playing and the booz flowing but, had I not known differently, I would have never guessed the people in the room were there for anything more than good music, good drinks and good friends.

Why I expected to find people in various stages of undress, or dressed like street walkers and Chippendale boys I'll never know. But, I did.

What I found was a cross section of people age and body wise. The personalities were as varied as you'd find anywhere; from shy to outgoing, quiet to gregarious, friendly to not so friendly. I was also pleasantly surprised that in this community how you behave is far more important than what you look like.

On the play front my observations, hardly scientific or projectable, are that the more average the people the fun they are. I have had incredible sexy times with people who would describe themselves as average, maybe a little extra padding, look good in jeans and a sweat shirt. Attitude is everything. Confidence without ego and cockiness is very much a turn on for me.

Well spoken, not brainiac but articulate, people are my favorites. Body wise I like proportional bodies. Not rail thin or morbidly obese but the range in between is pretty wide for me. I go to the gym regularly though I am not mr six pack abs, nor am I carrying a keg. I like different shapes. I am not a breast man. If I have a preference in this area it is to the smaller side, 34C and smaller. I have put my cock between 40DD and enjoyed it but I do ascribe to the adage that more than a mouthful's a waste.

Nice legs athletic not tooth picks make me weak in the knees. A shapely ass, bubble butts, slightly ample make me swoon. I love eating a woman from behiind. There ios something incredible about it.

How about you?

No comments: