Thursday, June 26, 2008

Am I a bad guy

What would your opinion be of a guy who meets a bored 40 yo married woman and unleashed her hidden sexual being?

I mean she did have a profile on one of the married and looking sites and she did answer my nearly innocent email greeting and she did meet me two days later and was wearing a skirt with no panties and had a hungry kiss.

She did meet me the following week and and hop into my front seat hike up her skirt spread her legs, take my hand and pull it to her soaking wet pussy.

She did have me come to her house the next week and meet me at the door dressed in a sexy white nightie with eyelets and proceed to give me a tour of the house ending in the guest room where I was made to feel right at home.

She did taste incredible, and feel incredible and try anything I asked. She is open minded and adventurous and curious. She is attractive and fun...

I think she used me! I was used! Yeah I was used! Can't wait to be used more...

The song if it feels this good being used... then keep on using me until you use me up... She wants a 3way mmf and mff. Any takers?

No comments: