Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fuck Buddies and Other Strangers

Its been a while since I have blogged. Life has been busy on every front.

I met a woman on Ashley Madison (the site whose tag line is "when monogamy becomes monotony) Like so many adult sites most of the people there are FOS, phonies, fakes or wannabes.

Some have it all together and know what they seek.

I met a local married woman, desperately bored with life who needed some excitement. She had "never done anything like this" before but was drowning in boredom. Being the chivalrous guy I am I thought it my duty to rescue her.

What ensued was utterly unexpected. I quickly discovered this woman simply needed to have her sexuality unlocked and when it was, wow. She reported 13 years of vanilla sex before we met. While she was cautious at first once we developed a level of trust she was willing to spread her wings (and her legs) and experiment. Our sexual adventures could best be described, to stick with the ice cream metaphor, as 29 flavors.

All was going great until she realized she wasn't bored at all, she was miserable. She had married the wrong man.

Our fuck buddy fun was over. Not because she wanted it to be but because her expectations changed. We remain friends but, she has found a similarly situated guy to hang with. Lucky him. Hope he is in shape and open minded.

I learned that when a woman says she is bored in her marriage she may be telling the truth or searching for it. I also realized that even the shyest, most vanilla person has fantasies and desires and, when unleashed with the right person, they can way exceed expectations.
It also made me realize how much I would love to eat and fuck Ms Morningside. Can I?

No comments: