Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Hunger and Dear John Letters

Life is sometimes weird and sometimes funny and often times both. As I get older I appreciate both the oddity and the humor and relish those times when both collide.

I received a dear John letter from my most recent friend with benefits buddy. Another unsatisfied, bored, restless housewife who wanted to take a walk on the wilder side. Though she claimed no interest or intent on more than a safe, sane, sexual relationship something happened. Her stated intentions collided with her emotions and resulted in me receiving a Dear John letter.

You know the type, Dear John, I have to take a break. It has become obvious that I can not be satisfied with a purely physical relationship. I'm miserable. I'll always love you yada yada yada, blah blah blah. It was fun while it lasted and I am glad that I was able to open her up to experiences and possibilities she was curious about but couldn't realize on her own. I was her sexual Sherpa. But not a soul mate. I couldn't be.

I chat with many people, and have a few close confidants. One, in particular, reads this blog. She is one of the sexiest people on the planet, without even trying. There are times I think she either has a secret life or wants one. And, oh how I'd love to be part of it.

We need to have this conversation, and see if we both feel the same way and then find a way to discreetly take it to the next level. I can easily imagine having her sit in my office chair with my face buried in her wet pussy, her head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth open, body shaking. YUM! Don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear John... :)

I can't have that conversation with you. It's not the right time. I have two young children and it's their time not my time.

I'd be HAPPY to have the conversation on December 3, 2021 at 1:57 PM if you will put me on your calendar... you pick the place and I'll be there.