Friday, March 14, 2008

Eliot Spitzer and the Double Standard

When Bill got caught getting his cock sucked and using cigar tubes a s a dildo on Monica's sweet young pussy I was amazed at how many women, my wife inlcuded, gave him a pass. Powerful boys will be boys. Hillary stood by her man some say because while Bill was feeding Monica, Hillary was elsewhere in the mansion enjoying her own pussy meal. Who knows.

Now Eliot Ness gets caught with his cock in the cookie jar. Wife standing right next to him with a sly smile and sad eyes. Could the smile be related to her assurance of getting 50% of his estimated $500 Million fortune? Or could it be that she knows that two's company and three's a BLAST! I doubt it.

Those of us who have dabbled in the lifestyle know that looks aren't everything. I've had some extraordinary experiences with ordinary people and, thankfully, others have over looked my ordinaryness (is there such a word) to include me in their fun. That said if I paid $4,000 bucks for a two hour session that woman would have to be off the hook gorgeous and bring five friends .

I'd also insist that she be older than the shoes in my closet.

I guess he isn't getting off totally scott free. I mean the fucking he is now getting probably isn't worth the fucking he was getting.

On another note. my wife worked late the other night and I was at the gym when she got home. When I got home she was asleep and as I undressed to shower I found her panties rolled up in a ball in the hamper. The crotch was all stuck together, obviously loaded with cum. Hmmm working late.... instant hardon

No comments: