Monday, March 3, 2008

Never Judge a Book by Its Cover

I used to own a bar. It wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. Long hours, not enough classy clientel and bartenders that thought they were my partner.

I had an older female bartender. A divorce`. She seemed normal most of the time but every once in a while she would reveal a hint of crazy. Mind you she didn't ooze crazy but you always sensed there was something behind the curtain.

Late one night as we closed she blurted out that I intrigued her. I let it pass. For a host of reasons I had a strict policy of not mixing business and pleasure though it was clear she'd be interested and she was hot.

After I sold the business she continued to work there under the new owner. Every now and then she's send me an email to bring me up to date on the goings on at my old place. She invited me to her myspace page which required me to establish one. I have since let it go fallow. Through her I met some of her online friends. One in Florida, who used to live here. This friend revealed the true depth of how intrigued her friend was with me. As we chatted more and more she revealed in great detail my old colleagues not so secret desires for me and in graphic detail.

I sensed I was missing something obvious so I asked if she and her husband and my old colleague were more than good friends. Low and behold they were. They had been regular play pals before they moved to Florida. Though tempted to pursue this now that I am no longer associated business wise I have not.

But it got me to thinking.

Have you ever met someone in vanilla life that you sensed had an adventurous side that you were just dying to get to know. I don't mean eye candy that you wonder about naked. I mean someone you've talked to, gotten to know, flirted with innocently and sensed they might want it to be something more than innocent.

But how to find out? It's an exciting thought. Another friend had some pics of friends on her myspace site. Some very hot women who just looked like they had an adventurous side... hmmmm I wonder...

One of the hottest experiences I ever had was with a good friend and a woman we knew. She was married, late 40s, was a librarian and looked it walking down the street. But when she peeled off the top layer of clothes she was anything but what she appeared to be. She was one hot fuck and really enjoyed it. Never judge a book by its cover.

No comments: