Monday, March 24, 2008

Even Famous People Like Threesomes

The plot thickens.

The revelation by Former NJ governor McGreevy's personal driver that he, his boss and the former first lady of NJ were a regular thang for a couple of years offers further proof that 3ways aren't just for biker chicks and their buddies.

How unfortunate that she couldn't stand up and say "Hell Yeah I did it and I loved it and all you married women out there who's husbands have suggested it are out of your mind if you don;t give it a go!"

Fact is I have yet to meet a married woman who tried a mfm threesome that didn't thoroughly enjoy the experience. Not one. Even the married women who did it without hubby's knowledge (hehehehehehe guilty). Or the ones who held back because they didn't want hubby to know how much they were loving it (which only lasted til the second time when all bets were off)

I met a woman online a few years ago. She was delightful to chat with. Head screwed on tight, a mom and a teacher. Her husband was retired military. They were in their early 40s and she admitted looking to ad some spice to their love life. She and I met for lunch and really enjoyed just talking. She admitted her husband had been hounding her to do a 3some but she didn't like any of the guys she hung with and asked me if I'd be willing. My response was, predictably, Oh YEAH!

It was arranged. I met them at a hotel and when I walked into the room he was fully clothed and she seated on the bed in a black lace bra and pantie set. Obviously nervous and self conscious. She, in fact, looked terrific and I walked over and told her so and planted a warm wet kiss on her mouth.

I had not met her husband before this and wasn't quite sure about him yet but, he quickly took the hint joined me with his wife and started to pay the right kind of attention.

We slowly kissed and sucked and licked every inch of her we could. And then I suggested they get more comfortable while I freshened up. When I came out of the bathroom he was naked and she was on all fours sucking his cock.. I knelt behind her and started kissing and licking the backs of her thighs and her cheeks. She seemed to like it so I got naked and proceeded to remove her panties returning to my knees to lick her pussy and ass. She seemed to love this. The more I tongue fucked her the harder she sucked him. All I heard him say was "I don;t know what you are doing but don;t stop you are my new best friend."

I stood, rolled on a condom, and slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy. HE switched around to 69 with her and sucked her clit while I took her deep and slow from behind. I felt his hand caressing my balls which I love. I didn't last long after that.

He and I switched places and she sucked on my softening cock while he slam fucked her from behind. He spanked her and she responded like a race horse shown the whip. She loved it and started to really fuck back while I sucked and tongued her clit. She had a big clit and a delicious pussy.

He came with a loud groan and as he pulled his cock out of her she ground her fresh fucked pussy on my mouth. I had told her I liked cream pies and she fed me one of the best I have ever had. It was delicious and she had her third strong orgasm while I did it.

They settled into a warm cuddle and I suggested I leave them to enjoy the afterglow in private.

I got a wonderful email from her the next day..

It simply said... You made me feel beautiful. Thank-you

For some reason many women seem to think enjoying the pleasures of two men or another woman and their husband is somehow debasing and demeaning. That has not been my experience at all.

I think when the aim is to make the woman feel beautiful the outcome is amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your description of a really good blow job?

Sweetalker45 said...

a warm wet mouth licking and sucking my shaft and balls and then taking the head of my cock and sucking it hard while swirling your tongue around the rim of the head of my cock taking the head deep and slowly devouring the length of my cock and back to the head again. Picking up speed and looking into my eyes while you do. what is yours?

JRM said...

damnnnnnn Just damn!!!!