Sunday, August 29, 2010

Eating Cream Pie

To paraphrase a line from Forrest Gump, nasty is what nasty does.

Did you ever notice how the definition of nasty flexs based upon who you are with and how you feel about them.

I happen to be a fanatic about oral sex. I absolutely love giving oral and don't mind getting it (lol). Most people I know see oral play as part of foreplay, the warm up. While I whole heartly agree, I see it as afterplay too. In fact, I fiond it even hotter afterplay and have succeeded in triggering more than a few powerful organisms when practicing the fine art of cunniligus after a greta fuck session.

Since I am vasectomy safe when I play with a woman or couple I know well I sometimes fuck bareback. I have noticed that whenI go down on a woman after one of these rare sessions, she almost always has a powerful orgasm. When queried why the answer is pretty consistent "the thought of your eating cum from my fresh fucked puccy is just sooooo hot." It seems especially hot whe I go down on a woman after both her husband/bf and I have filled her.

It is a sure fire way to recover for round 2 with me.

While some may find this a turn off in concept, in practice I have never met a woman who wasn't totally turned on in practice. Truth be known, it seems to trip a trigger within them and they let go and really enjoy the the session even more.

Anyone else experienced this?

No comments: