Friday, August 20, 2010

Second Life - Anybody Into It

I admit I run hot and cold on it.

I first joined for purely professional reasons. Yes, there was a time when business people utilized second life to promote real life business activities and, in some cases, use the virtual world a s substitute meeting place .

I abandoned any pretense to professional use long ago. Now its all about meeting people, sharing fantasies and getting off. And, trust me I am not alone by a long shot.

Cyber sex never did it for me. Second Life sex does... don't ask me why. Perhaps its the mixture of verbal/textual communication and the visual sense of the avatar. Nearly everyone in Second Life is ripped , hot and wild.

It does amuse me though, when I read a profile that invariable claims that the person profiled NEVER mixes SL with RL (real life). Others go on to claim that their Second Life persona is nothing like them in real life.

It's even more comical when 30 seconds into a conversation you have their location, real age and often a good chunk of their life story.

I must admit I do not believe Second Life and First life are different and if they are its in degree only. IF you like being in a pile getting fucked, eaten and sucking a third cock all at the same time in Second Life, Chances are pretty good you have a strong fantasy in real life and very likely would be as satisfied having the real life experience as the virtual one.

I've done the voice thang with a few women on Second Life and believe me their response is not faked. When a woman is short of breath while chatting and claims she is masterbating I believe her.

The incidence of married women living out their secret life is very high on Second Life and why not.

Does anyone else have any experience to share or ideas on the subject? If you are on SL or decide to try it look me up... LongJon Destiny is the name.

No comments: